Our client who operates in various industries based in Port Elizabeth is currently looking to employ a Bookkeeper.
- Bookkeeping a min of 10 stores
- Preparation of monthly management accounts
- Processing the following:
- Point of sale month end reports
- Cashbooks and bank recons
- Salary journals
- Maintenance and processing of fixed asset journals
- Depreciation, addition and disposal of fixed asset entries
- Preparation and clearing of debtors recons
- Ensuring that all EDI payments are receipted by stores
- Monitoring and follow up of stock count variances
- Reconciliation of VAT and PAYE
- Preparation of VAT and PAYE returns and submissions and payment thereof.
- Grade 12
- 2 years bookkeeping experience
- Experience using Excel and Pastel
- Computer Literate
- Deadline driven
- Interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Able to liaise with staff at all levels
Please consider your application unsuccessful should you not receive a response within 2 weeks of applying.