We are currently seeking a Boilermaker with Pipe Bending experience to perform the following:
The essential criteria and requirements are as follows:
- Applicant must preferably be a qualified Trade Test Artisan (Boilermaker/Toolmaker).
- Must have pipe bending experience and setting of machines.
- Must be able to read drawings.
- Must be able to use a wide range of measuring equipment.
- Must be prepared to work shifts and/or overtime and/ or swing shifts at short notice.
- Be prepared to complete an assessment and interview process.
- Valid Overhead Crane License
Overview of key activities:
- Read and interpret engineering drawings.
- Identify drawing and changes applicable to BLM pipe bending machines and the limitations.
- Good measuring skills and setting of programmable type machinery.
- Problem solving on the BLM type machines.
- Compatible to work on a range of CNC type machinery.
- Other duties as deemed necessary and requested by the Supervisor or Team Leader.
- Machinery operation requires the use of safety equipment to include but not limited to: Eye safety glasses, hearing protectors, and safety shoes. Loose fitting clothes and jewellery are not permitted.