An established Eastern Cape Accounting Firm, seeks to employ an Accounting Supervisor / Senior Bookkeeper in their Port Elizabeth office.
- Grade 12 / Matric
- Completed BCom / relevant finance qualification: Advantageous
- 3+ years' experience within an accounting firm environment
- Staff management experience with a similar environment
- Solid working knowledge of Pastel essential
- Experience with / knowledge of Caseware advantageous
Bookkeeping / Accounting:
- Capturing of cash books and processing up to Trial Balance
- Drafting Financial Statements
- VAT processing and return submissions
- PAYE returns
- EMP501 returns
- Completion of income tax returns
- Other bookkeeping related duties
Staff Supervising / Managing:
- Tracking staff activity
- Monitoring staff leave / sick leave
- Reporting to Partner
- Other ad hoc staff management duties as required
This alert already exists for this Email.
You have successfully created your alert.
You will receive an email when a new job matching your criteria is posted.