EE Candidates only!!!Production supervisor (Roofing/Tiling/Construction), Polokwane. R37 000 + Benefits + 13th Cheque
- A relevant National Diploma (Engineering)
- 3 years working experience in a Manufacturing Industry (Production environment) with proven track record
- Computer literate (MS Excel, Google Sheets).
- Interpersonal and good communication skills.
- Strong ability to work effectively under pressure.
- Must be detail orientated and deadline driven.
Minimum of 3-5 years working in a manufacturing environment linked to supply chain functions (or a similar position)
- The effective running of an entire production and manufacturing facility with emphasis on best operating practices covering:
- Spoilage reduction
- Cost control (overtime)
- Oversee Labour and record absenteeism.
- Issue’s safety materials daily
- Records all production figures accurately for make and stack.
- Ensures absentees are covered in all jobs.
- Engage with HR on IR matters
- Reporting and monitoring
- Ensures Labour use lock out system LOTOTO) when conducting change overs or work stoppages.
- Ensures compliance with company’s good housekeeping practice and provides equipment to keep plant clean.
- Ensures down time is clean up time.
- Ensures compliance with the company safety rules as well as the OHS Act.
- Carry out any task not stipulated when requested to do so.
- Ensures reduction of non-essential overtime.
- Coordinates plant profile change over.