Our global client is looking for a Technical Account Manager to join their team.
- Digital – Understanding and experience of how legacy IT, Infrastructure, Platform, SaaS and DevOps disciplines can be used to effectively modernise businesses.
- Transformation – Have scoped, designed and overseen the design and delivery of technical projects that required significant change and stakeholder management.
- People - Maintaining excellent client relationships.
- Challenge legacy ways of working, and articulate how a modern, digital-first approach can provide competitive advantage to businesses.
- Certified to a high-level in public cloud offerings (at least one of MS Azure, AWS, GCP).
- Experience working within a senior technical role for medium+ technology departments within mid- market+ businesses.
- Evidence of having worked as part of a technology team that you help to modernise to support the needs of a demanding business.
- Successful background in software engineering and/or infrastructure, having lead cross-functional teams
- Understanding of why multi-environment estates are important.
- Either held a client facing role within, or close proximity and engagement to Digital Product teams or CTO.
- Demonstrable experience in leading major system replacement/upgrade projects.
- Recognising and developing new business opportunities.
Send your CV to email@example.com">firstname.lastname@example.org
Kindly note, due to high influx of CVs, only suitable candidates will be contacted.
If you do not hear back from a consultant within 5 to 10 days of your application, please consider yourself unsuccessful this time around.