A high level of experience and understanding of the latest supply chain concepts and methodologies across forecasting / inventory, logistics warehousing and distribution and purchasing management is essential.
- A relevant degree would be required
- Supply Chain Management certification is strongly preferred
- Experience managing and improving supply chain data, information and processes
- Top-level understanding of all aspects of supply chain processes
- Ability to research companies and determine the best vendors to reach out to for various projects
- Previous experience with Supply Chain Management is essential
- Experience working in and maintaining databases using MS Excel, ERP, MRP and others relevant to company processes
- Experience in systems implementation is crucial - will be required to review all current supply chain systems and improve or implement new systems as necessary with a focus on automation and technology
- Manage and minimize the risk that could affect or interrupt the supply chain
- Consider the environmental impact of the supply chain in order to meet sustainability targets.