Our client based in Pietermaritzburg is looking for a Research and Development Manager to manage and direct the research and development (R&D) programs in their Technology division
Duties as follows:
- Management of the Research and Development function.
- Determining, implementing, and monitoring research and development strategies, policies and plans
- Leading major research projects and coordinating activities of other R&D staff members.
- Providing advice on research and development options available to the organization
- Develop and review performance dashboard and reporting template.
- Develop partnerships with organisations to build local and internal R & D capability
- Develop global networks and technical partnerships with industry experts.
- Capability and pipeline development.
- People engagement, management, and development.
- Talent and performance management.
- Employee relations and engagement.
- Employee administration.
- Safety, Health and Environment.
- Financial management.
- BSC in Metallurgy. Masters or PHD will be an added advantage.
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in a metal manufacturing environment.
Suitable candidates are encouraged to send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org">email@example.com
Kindly note, due to high influx of CVs, only suitable candidates will be contacted.
If you do not hear back from a consultant within 5 to 10 days of your application, please consider yourself unsuccessful this time around.