Our large FMCG client, that has significant Sales, Marketing and Distribution capabilities across Southern Africa is looking for a Marketing Executive to join their team. This individual will be will be responsible for managing a team of approximately 5 team members responsible for a portfolio of approximately 20 standalone brands.
Role responsibilities as follows:
- Lead annual and strategic plan development for brand and category portfolios.
- The building of a strong integrated and cohesive through the line plan, especially in areas of brand equity, digitalization and end-consumer.
- Provide strategic leadership in the prioritization and allocation of portfolio resources and channels.
- Actively manage P & L and ROI for brand portfolio to ensure margin integrity and objectives. Delivering the company’s top line and bottom line targets.
- Manage the development and execution of profitable sales and marketing related programs for brand/category portfolio.
- Pricing model management.
- Competitor analysis & research | Opportunity mapping.
- Social media marketing strategies and content marketing
- Develop and execute promotion and channel strategies.
- Channel activation and management thereof.
- Collaborate with internal and external teams to manage NPD funnel. NPD will include market research and studies – board presentations.
- The establishment of a collaborative relationship with sales teams to deliver results on designated brands, categories and channels. The taking of an active leadership role in cross functional teams.
- Manage 3rd party contracts related to marketing | Group sponsorship negotiations & management thereof.
- Lead and develop your direct reports.
- Strong thought leadership /strategic marketing skills.
- Highly developed results orientation/initiative.
- Ability to lead/partner with customers/brands.
- Strong negotiation/persuasion skills.
- Ability to drive accountability through our organization.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to draw insights from multiple data sources.
- Ability to work cross functionally to form productive relationships, resolving conflicts effectively.
- Mindset of ‘’keep seeking, never settle, stay curious, always two steps ahead of the game.’’
- Exceptional time management, project management, and organizational skills.
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills.
- Digital and social marketing. (Proven experience)
- Strong computer skills.
- Ability to travel (Associated Businesses in Zimbabwe, Zambia & Botswana).
Send CVs to email@example.com
Kindly note, due to high influx of CVs, only suitable candidates will be contacted.
If you do not hear back from a consultant within 5 to 10 days of your application, please consider yourself unsuccessful this time around.