Our client based in Pietermaritzburg is looking for a Logistics Fleet Manager.
Requirements as follows:
- Grade 12
- Degree in Transport Management
- Ability to read, write, understand and communicate in English.
- Good numeracy
- Good computer literacy – especially Excel and using an ERP system
- Minimum of 5 year ‘s experience in similar role within FMCG industry
- Experiencing in a managing a fleet of more than 100 vehicles in local distribution
- Overtime/weekend work will be required
- Quality orientation
- Ability to work under pressure
- Managing People
- Managerial Skills
- Interpersonal Skills
- Logical reasoning
- Ability to think creatively
- Strong on data analysis
Some of your duties will include:
- Managing fleet operations of the Company
- Maintenance, management control of fleet/drivers
- Ensuring statutory requirements of fleet are met
- Developing and operating within approved budgets for the department.
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org">email@example.com if you meet the above requirements.
Kindly note, if you do not hear back from a consultant within 5 - 7 working days, please consider your application unsuccessful this time around.