Our client based in Pietermaritzburg is looking for a Lease Administrator to join their dynamic and well-established company.
Experience in the following is required:
- Provide back up to Portfolio Managers on all aspects of property administration matters
- Typing of all correspondence and lease documentation;
- Keeping all filing of correspondence, lease offers, renewals and leases, up to date and neat at all times;
- Responding to routine correspondence;
- Understanding MDA Property Manager software as it applies to lease preparation
- Carrying out TPN or other creditworthiness checks as may be required on prospective clients;
- Obtaining FICA information from all tenants;
- Participate in the general administration routine in the office without supervision;
- Develop an up to date awareness of our business and client base;
- Act on occasion as back up to the switchboard operator.
KEY RESPONSIBILITY AREAS
- Support Portfolio Manager in all matters;
- Prepare all lease related documentation with absolute accuracy and regard for detail, however minor;
- Following up with clients to ensure that appropriate lease documentation is in place timeously;
- Managing the lease data base;
- Attending to the archiving of obsolete documentation and controlled destruction on due date;
- Communication with clients/staff.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org if you meet the requirements
Kindly note, due to high influx of CVs, only suitable candidates will be contacted.
If you do not hear back from a consultant within 5 to 10 days of your application, please consider yourself unsuccessful this time around