Our dynamic client based in Pietermaritzburg is looking for an IT Support Engineer to join their team.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
- Certification in A+, N+, MCSA or BSC Degree in the relevant field
- Minimum of 10 years of IT experience
- An understanding of networking technologies including VoiP and VPN
- Strong hands on and technical knowledge of core Microsoft technologies including but not limited to Windows Servers, Active Directory, Group Policy, MS SQL Server, Windows desktop operating system, Microsoft Office based systems.
- Efficient with data backup and recovery technologies
- Proficient in hardware troubleshooting, software troubleshooting for both desktop and server equipment
- The ability to work with Linux based systems and or firewall technologies
- Work requires willingness to work a flexible schedule though normal working hours are 7:30am to 4:30pm with 30 minute lunch break.
- Professional and neat appearance, non-smoker, and ability to communicate in both English and Afrikaans
- Be able to complete some routine and non-routine tasks in an office environment
Please send your CV to email@example.com if you meet the requirements
Kindly note, due to high influx of CVs, only suitable candidates will be contacted.
If you do not hear back from a consultant within 5 to 10 days of your application, please consider yourself unsuccessful this time around.