Our client, an industry-leading technology and business communications organisation, looking for an enthusiastic and highly motivated Escalations Engineer to join their rapidly growing Remote Support team.
- Hold at least 1 relevant certification.
- Cisco, Microsoft, or CompTIA
- Have at least 5 experience with core IT infrastructure, ideally in a support role.
- Have excellent working knowledge of email, either exchange on-prem or the online version.
- Have a good understanding of DNS DHCP NAT & Subnetting.
- Worked extensively with MS Active Directory, Specifically AD replication Group Policies.
- A proven ability to quickly and methodically resolve technical and user related issues.
- Have excellent organisation and administration skills.
- Exceptional verbal, written and communication skills.
- Previous experience working for an MSP.
- Working knowledge and experience of using Microsoft 365 application stack.
- Experience in support MacOS and related devices.
Send your CV to email@example.com">firstname.lastname@example.org
Kindly note, due to high influx of CVs, only suitable candidates will be contacted.
If you do not hear back from a consultant within 5 to 10 days of your application, please consider yourself unsuccessful this time around.