Pietermaritzburg based client is looking for a qualified Electrical/ Mechanical Engineer to join their engineering department.
- BSC Electrical Engineering or Mechanical Engineer or HND in Electrical Engineering (heavy current) or Mechanical Engineering.
- Government Certificate of Competency (Factories)
- 5 -10 years’ experience in industrial/ manufacturing/ engineering environment – preferably textiles
- Experience in preventative maintenance engineering and analysing of statistics
- Possess a high level of administrative skills
- Proven Management ability to lead and manage a staff complement of 20 employees of all levels of education and experience
- Ability to motivate, coach and mentor subordinates to achieve budgeted production targets
- Preparing and adherence to budgets to contribute to overall profitability
- Maintaining an effective and efficient stores system to ensure continuous production
- Proven experience in electronics
- Exposure to AC/DC drives, PLC’s, Relays Reticulation systems
- Exposure to Industrial Air Conditioning Systems
- Familiar with Pragma Maintenance system
- Interpreting and analysing statistical information
- Computer literate
- Project management experience
- Development of staff
- Lean Six Sigma qualification/WCM and continuous improvement
- Health, Safety and Environmental legislation and compliance (GMR 2(1) Appointee)
- Working knowledge of applicable legislation
Please send suitable CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
Kindly note, due to high influx of CVs, only suitable candidates will be contacted.
If you do not hear back from a consultant within 5 to 10 days of your application, please consider yourself unsuccessful this time around