Pietermaritzburg based client is seeking a decisive and confident decision maker with leadership and motivational skills to take charge of it’s manufacturing operation in the capacity of CEO
- An appropriate technical tertiary qualification e.g. Textile technology/ Engineering
- A commercial qualification in addition to the tertiary technical qualification would be an advantage
Experience and Knowledge
- 15 Years’ experience in textile industry would be highly desirous alternatively proven manufacturing experience.
- Experience in a executive/ senior management role
- Comprehensive knowledge and understanding of applicable industry legislation and regulatory framework, including experience in their application
- Performance history in the preparation and management of strategy development
- Proven track record of sound financial management and positive shareholder returns
- Ability to engage with all stakeholders to create new opportunities
- Decisiveness in execution of decisions and strategies
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strategic thinking
- Commercial mind set
- Financial acumen
- Innovation skills
Please send suitable CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
Kindly note, due to high influx of CVs, only suitable candidates will be contacted.
If you do not hear back from a consultant within 5 to 10 days of your application, please consider yourself unsuccessful this time around.