Our client based in Pietermaritzburg is looking for a Building Control and Compliance Officer to join them.
Requirements as follows:
Minimum Qualifications and Experience
- Grade 12 and Tertiary Education (Building Technology Cert.) or min. 3 years training/experience in Building Administration
- Must have a sound knowledge and interpretation of the National Building Regulations;
- At least 5 years relevant experience
- Valid unendorsed motor vehicle drivers licence;
- Good report writing and communication skills (English and Afrikaans) and be able to maintain accurate and comprehensive records.
- Strict Management and Rule Compliance Attitude
- Computer literate and practical experience with Microsoft Software (Excel, Word etc.)
- Detail oriented, trustworthy and focused
- Must be able to read and understand building plans
- Must be able to work under pressure
- Very good interpersonal skills
Please send your CV to email@example.com">firstname.lastname@example.org
Kindly note, due to high influx of CVs, only suitable candidates will be contacted.
If you do not hear back from a consultant within 5 to 10 days of your application, please consider yourself unsuccessful this time around.
This alert already exists for this Email.
You have successfully created your alert.
You will receive an email when a new job matching your criteria is posted.