• Managing the sales team
• Managing key accounts
• New business development
• Establishing, developing and maintaining relationships with stakeholders
• Developing price strategies
• Budgeting and reporting (e.g. sales and progress reports, customer needs, competitive activities, market potential, etc.)
• Developing and managing sales objectives in accordance with the company’s strategic plan (including negotiations and pricing)
• Conducting market research and analysis to identify new sales opportunities
• Solving customer problems and handling complaints
• Proven track record in a FMCG sector (perishable products)
• A relevant sales or marketing qualification will be advantageous
• At least five years’ experience in a sales environment and three years’ experience in a managerial role
• Excellent language and communication skills
• Outstanding negotiation and interpersonal skills
• High level of emotional intelligence
• Good administrative and computer skills
• Excellent problem-solving and decision-making skills
• A highly performance / results-orientated personality
• Own vehicle and a valid driver’s license
A market-related remuneration package will be offered in line with the successful candidate's experience and qualifications.
This alert already exists for this Email.
You have successfully created your alert.
You will receive an email when a new job matching your criteria is posted.