Our client, a national wine merchant, is looking for a Regional Sales Manager for the Western Cape.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage the day-to-day sales within the regional key accounts.
- Manage a team of Representatives (on and off con).
- Manage the relevant merchandisers and redistributors.
- Develop, maintain, and grow sales in the area.
- Report weekly to the National Key Account Manager.
Skills and Experience:
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of retail key accounts, off-con and on-con sales.
- Excellent administrative and numeric skills.
- Good English communication skills.
- Strong planning and organizing skills.
- Interpersonal and communication skills.
- Computer literacy.
- Knowledge of wine and the wine industry.
- Team player and collaborate with other to achieve common sales objective.
- Experience in managing a team and identifying individual shortcomings.
- Must be able to work independently and remotely.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Relevant Tertiary qualification.
- 3+ years’ experience in the Wine Industry.
- Experience in sales, planning, and budgeting.
- Knowledge of business process and functions (finance, logistics, marketing, operations etc.).
- Strong strategic commercial distribution background experience.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Outstanding organizational and leadership skills.
Salary: R20k - R25k
Starting date: As soon as possible.
Please apply online if you meet the above-mentioned requirements.
Please assume that your application was unsuccessful if you have not been contacted within 2 weeks from the date of this advertisement.