The incumbent will be responsible for the following main tasks:
- liaising with customers and processing orders
- online order collection from major customer portals
- maintaining factory planning schedule
- processing of invoices
- keeping customers up to date w.r.t. delivery dates
- truck loading verifications
- liaise with drivers and chain store distribution centres
- arrangements regarding delivery vehicles
- purchasing of packing material
- pallet management
- at least five years’ experience in a similar role within the FMCG environment
- tertiary logistics diploma will be an advantage
- excellent planning, organising, interpersonal and coordina-tion skills
- strong numerical aptitude
- excellent communication skills (Afrikaans & English)
- advanced computer skills (Excel, Word and Pastel / NAV)
This alert already exists for this Email.
You have successfully created your alert.
You will receive an email when a new job matching your criteria is posted.