A market leading Telecommunications company is looking for a Director of Site Development to join their team of dynamic professionals in the Western Cape. The ideal candidate will have at least 10 years’ experience within the Telecommunications industry.
- Bachelor’s degree in Project Management or Town Planning or Construction or related field of study required.
- 10 -15 years’ experience in telecommunications industry
- 5 + years’ experience in management of teams consisting of more than 10 persons
- Strong mathematical ability
- Excellent communication skills
- Managing the performance of employees in Operations Department.
- Sustaining current market position and growing market share.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending conferences; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Develops strategic plan by studying technological and financial opportunities; presenting assumptions; recommending objectives; creating business plans to support the company’s financial objectives.
- Supporting operations teams and managers in retention of existing clients.
- Defining long-term strategic goals and developing clear plans to implement them.
- Improving internal processes and ensuring employees work as a cohesive unit.
- Anticipate client needs and develop solutions to meet those needs.
- Coordinates efforts by establishing procurement, production, marketing, field, and technical services policies and practices; coordinating actions with corporate staff.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. Your CV will be kept on file for any further suitable positions.