Our client, a dynamic small plant hire company in Paarl, is looking for an energetic, sharp, and reliable Counter Assistant / Hire Specialist.
Preferable residing in Paarl or Wellington area.
Area of responsibility:
- Support the Sales Manager and sales team with a complete office and admin back-up.
- Extensive customer service and basic advice on products sold by the company in the retail industry.
- Dealing with queries and complaints and follow-up on orders, deliveries, and repairs. Offering a complete after sales service.
- Processing all documentation; placing of orders, document flow and filling.
- Screening calls and liaising with customers, head-office, and all sales staff.
- Monitor stock levels and place orders for finished goods and spares from the factory.
- Follow-up with customers on orders, repairs, and collections.
- Ensure deliveries are done on time by liaising with drivers.
- Internal sales and over the counter selling of goods.
- Knowledge of building construction equipment.
- Presentable and professional.
- Excellent communication skills and telephone etiquette.
- Bilingual with excellent people liaising skills.
- Excellent administrative skills and able to organize and prioritize.
- Computer Literate – Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Able to implement and maintain control measures.
- Self-motivated and able to be pro-active.
- Be able to work in a team and under pressure.
- Driver’s license advantageous.
Remuneration: R7500 plus per month – depending on experience.
Starting date: As soon as possible.
Please apply online if you meet the requirements.
Please assume that your application was unsuccessful if you do not receive any feedback within 4 weeks.