HR Officer (HR Generalist) – Elsies River
R20 000 – R30 000 Per Month Negotiable based on Qualification & Experience
HR Business Strategy
- Align HR Plans to that of the other divisions;
- Review and re-develop company policies;
- Guide management and employees to achieve most suitable solutions.
Performance Reviews and Management;
- Guide and Support the performance management system;
- Identify and address Performance Management training and support requirements.
Recruitment, Engagement and Talent Management;
- Address identified gaps and needs with corrective actions that contribute to the enhancement of the company culture;
- Identify and develop Employees with potential in alignment with organisational needs.
- Participate in the interactions with the Employees representatives and trade unions to enhance and maintain the relationship in accordance with existing agreements and legislation;
- Provide line managers with the necessary guidance to facilitate a conducive working environment;
- Utilise developed skills to identify possible conflict situations and advise on the appropriate pro-active actions.
Training, Organisational Development and BBBEE compliance
- Use analytical skills, data and trends to diagnose management issues and to report accordingly
- Responsible for drawing up of the workplace skills and training plans (WSP and ATR) and assist with the EE online submissions and drafting of EE plans
- Partner with department managers to maintain a highly motivated and engaged workforce
- Assistance on employee orientation, development and training
Qualifications & Experience:
- Relevance Qualification (Diploma / Degree) in Human Resource Management;
- 3-5 years’ experience as an HR Officer / HR Generalist capacity and solid HR administration experience gained ideally within the FMCG / Retail / Manufacturing arena;
- Must have working knowledge of HR tools and Employment and Labour laws;
- Solid MS Excel working knowledge is essential with proficiency on MS Office (i.e. Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Own Transport is needed