Co-ordinates the necessary arrangements with regards to international (export)
deliveries and generates all necessary documents.
• Collaborates with Finance Manager and Planning department with regards to the
purchasing of raw materials for both Westmead and Clayville sites.
• Monitors all shipments, costs, timelines and productivity.
• Receives product from Production, coordinates deliveries and prepares loads for export
• Analyses and optimizes logistical arrangements for local deliveries.
• Liaises with transport companies and clients, regarding their deliveries.
• Ensures all goods are stored safely.
• Maintains inventory by conducting monthly physical stock counts, reconciling variances
and inputting data.
• Strategically plans and manages Logistics warehouse and transportation.
• Schedules staff and orchestrates deliveries to meet customer demand with no delay.
• Updates management on non-moving goods and prepares a salvage or disposal plan on
a quarterly basiS
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• Three year dergee or diploma in Supply Chain Management/ Logistics or any other
related qualification is advantageous.
• Candidates who lack formal qualifications, but have the necessary experience skills and
knowledge in the required position will also be considered.
• 10 years experience in a manufacturing/ FMCG environment with at least 5 years
• Expert knowledge of the current planning and logistics trends
• Understanding and management of ISO 9001 and 14001 systems is advantageous.
This alert already exists for this Email.
You have successfully created your alert.
You will receive an email when a new job matching your criteria is posted.