ECD CLASS ASSISTANT
ACVV Bothasig Creche
Thursday, 09 September 2021
General Employment - Other General Employment
ACVV Bothasig Creche has a vacancy for an Early Childhood Development (ECD) class assistant in the 18 month – 2-year-old class.
Requirements for this position include:
• Police clearance
• Minimum 2 years’ experience caring for 18 months to 2 year olds in a pre-school environment.
• Fluent in English and good conversational skills in Afrikaans including reading and writing for both languages.
• Have a good understanding of early childhood development.
• Have the ability to work as part of a team.
• To assist with implementing activities suitable for children aged 18 months to 2 years old.
• Patience and compassion to work with young children.
• Monthly travel allowance
• Pension fund
• Medical aid
• This is a full day position and applicants must be willing to work the required hours.
• Applicants must be willing to spend a few hours with us as part of the interview process to show us your skills.
• ACVV Bothasig Creche reserves the right to not make an appointment.
• Own transport essential
ACVV Bothasig Creche is situated in Bothasig and should you fit the requirements, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application deadline: 13 September 2021 | Expected start date: as soon as possible
Should you not receive a reply from us within two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.