Our organisation is searching for a motivated & experienced Compliance Administrator to ensure that all stakeholders are compliant with our Rules & Policies. Duties include developing, implementing & reviewing documents & policies, & responding to any violations.
The ideal person will be professional, diplomatic, & possess excellent written & verbal communication skills. You should have an understanding of basic health & safety and the ability to quickly learn all compliance aspects of the organisation’s departments.
• Implement & manage an effective compliance program.
• Develop, implement & review the organisation’s documents & policies.
• Advise management on the organisation & it’s stakeholder’s compliance with rules & protocols through written reports.
• Create & manage effective action plans in response to audit discoveries & compliance violations.
• Regularly audit procedures, practices, & documents to identify possible weaknesses or risks.
• Assess operations to determine compliance risk.
• Ensure all parties are educated on the latest regulations & processes, relating to their departments.
• Resolve any concerns regarding compliance in any of the organisation’s departments.
• Relevant experience in a compliance role.
• Good knowledge of legal requirements & procedures.
• Brilliant oral & written communication skills.
• Proactive & analytical with strong attention to detail.