Sales Manager (Powder Equipment)
Highly attractive package plus extensive benefits
Superb career opportunity with global leader in the packaging and processing industry for an experienced Sales Manager. Reporting to the Commercial Cluster leader you will be responsible for leading and driving sales with the aim to sustainably grow market share and business volume in powder handling equipment and solutions across selected markets and customers in Nigeria and West Africa.
Key performance areas:
- Drive customer visit planning to ensure proper coverage of agreed new and existing customers.
- Drive customer opportunity management according to established process. Understand the customer needs and create and convey our solutions together with Customer Key Account Manager (if applicable) and powder handling portfolio experts/engineers.
- Drive management of customers in alignment with other sales teams of the market and other teams.
Support other sales teams with competence in powder handling solutions.
- Perform research and exploration of new potential customers.
- Execute local strategies for all Categories and ensure capabilities in accordance with approved targets.
- Ensure compliance to prevailing policies and consistent commercial terms and conditions for responsible customers.
- Conduct sales according to agreed pricing strategy.
Qualifications and experience
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering or similar
- 5 to 7 years in working experience and knowledge of Powder or Liquid food processing equipment or non-food powder equipment
- Proven Sales management skills
- A fluent level of writing and speaking English
- A valid driver's license
- Available to travel