Leading biorational company has an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic Technical Sales Representative to join their dynamic team in the fruit industry.
The incumbent will pursue annual sales targets set for key distribution agents, customers, crops, varieties, and current products and will assist in introducing new products into the designated areas (NORTHERN REGION).
Provide technical & sales support to the value chain whilst driving the sales strategy within their areas of operations in order to achieve company targets, increase market share and add value through monitoring networks and infrastructure.
• Development, management and implementation of customer and area budgets.
• Managing relationships with and develop key agents within the distribution network.
• Using information and social networks to problem solve and add value throughout the supply chain
• Contribute to developing sales and route to market strategy for each territory within the designated area of operation.
• Actively contribute towards the groups information management strategy.
• Manage product application services within the designated territory
• Be actively involved in local communities, representing the RB brand in line with our corporate values
• Develop deep understanding of IPM and key drivers of a holistic approach to satisfying market needs
Education & Training
• Scientific degree/diploma in the field of agronomy and agricultural entomology
• Commerce related degree/diploma would be advantageous
• Advanced excel skills
• Sound understanding of IPM principles.
• Fair understanding of financial principles such as forecasting & budgeting and break-even analysis
Experience in the citrus industry or working with area-wide pest management programmes will be advantageous.
AVCASA is advantageous
• Three years’ experience of working in a similar or related position
• Established professional network to promote a functional information gathering network
• Strong understanding and familiarity with ag input (synthetic & biological) supply chain and distribution networks in South Africa
• Evidence of supporting technical sales activities and account management
You have successfully created your alert.
You will receive an email when a new job matching your criteria is posted.
Your account has not been verified. Please use the verification link sent via email.Resend Verification Link