The role of an Internal Sales / Customer Support representative is to service the needs of the client's existing clients, respond to new sales inquiries and to support the activities of the external sales team. This entry-level position is well suited to individuals with excellent communication & people skills and is one of the best ways for anyone considering an outbound sales role to gain relevant experience.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Receive inbound customer sales inquiries and provide quotations, product/service information, support and pricing details in response to inbound enquiries, promoting the features and benefits of the company’s products / services
- Process sales orders and arrange the dispatch and administration of products / services sold
- Receive, manage or escalate customer complaints related to the sale of the company's products / services
- Maintain sales statistics and records of sales performance
- Provide administrative support for the production of RFIs, RFPs, RFQs and other sales related documents
- Identify sales leads and escalate them to external sales staff
- Maintain client databases
- Excellent organisational and administrative skills
- Excellent communication skills and a growing sales focus
- Sound product/service knowledge
- Attention to detail
Requirements, Qualifications & Experience
- 2 years sales experience prefered
- Driver's license with own transport
- Residing in Nelspruit
- Contactable references
- Knowledge and experience in construction, renovations, and DIY industry essential
- Knowledge and experience of pool industry advised.
This is an urgent position. Submit your application as soon as possible. The client retains the right to withdraw position at any time.