General Employment - Other General Employment
- Working closely with various engineering teams and other departments to achieve the desired equipment uptime and efficiency through effective planning and execution of maintenance of instrumentation equipment plant wide
- Resolving challenges associated with breakdowns, fault finding and repairs of instrumentation equipment
- Complete Work Order on ONKEY with the correct time and all details to the required standard
- Provide feedback and recommendations on short comings, defects and further maintenance required to restore equipment to original safe operating condition
- Identify improvement possibilities and give feedback to the departmental foreman.
- Develop PLC programs and attend to changes
- Develop SCADA mimic pages
- N3/Matric with Maths and Science
- National Diploma Electrical Engineering Light current or Process Instrumentation
- Trade Certification (qualified Instrumentation Artisan).
- 3-4 years’ experience in instrumentation as an instrumentation technician, post qualification in a heavy industrial environment
- Advanced PLC programming
- SCADA Programming • Driver’s licence
Red Ember Recruitment