Administrative and Front of Office Manager
Dream Hotels and Resorts
Thursday, 21 January 2021
General Employment - Other General Employment
- To ensure customer satisfaction by assisting the customer and property to plan out, confirm bookings and process payments where necessary according to the standards laid down by the company.
- Grade 12
- Relevant hospitality diploma would be beneficial
- 1-2- years relevant Front of House or related experience
- 2 years’ solid customer service and administrative experience
- Apex experience would be beneficial
- Front of House Operations
- Reservation and Finance Administration
- Staff and General Administration
- Customer Service
- Customer and Personal Service — Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- Administration— Knowledge of business and management principles involved in planning, resource allocation, leadership, and coordination of people and resources.
- Public Safety and Security — Knowledge of relevant equipment, policies, procedures, and strategies to promote effective local, state, or national security operations for the protection of people, data, property, and institutions.
- Time Management — Managing one's own time effectively.
- Problem Sensitivity — The ability to tell when something is wrong or is likely to go wrong. It does not involve solving the problem, only recognizing there is a problem.
- This is a live-OUT position