The company’s Production Department is looking for 3 Operators to work in the carton room. The ideal candidate has experience in the FMCG industry. The job incumbent will report to the Production Supervisor.
- Adhering to food safety rules and regulations
- Adhering to and implementing standard operating procedures
- Operating the printing machine
- Filling of cartons with sachets of product
- Counting and weighing of sachets of product
- Calibrating scales using weights
- Completing necessary paperwork: verification checklists, hygiene checklists, cleaning checklists, non-conformances, production sheets, weight monitoring sheets
- Performing cleaning and sanitation procedures according to standard operating procedures
- Providing assistance in other departments, as and when required
- Matric qualification
- Food factory and food safety experience – at least 2 years
- Production / Manufacturing knowledge and experience – at least 2 years
- Health and Safety training and experience – at least 1 year
- Must be willing to work shifts
The company offers market-related remuneration and benefits, based on the successful applicant’s experience and qualifications.