The company’s Maintenance Department is looking for an Artisan’s Assistant. The ideal candidate has experience in the FMCG industry. The incumbent will report to the Maintenance Engineer.
• Adhering to food safety rules and regulations
• Assisting artisans with basic maintenance and repair work
• Maintaining accurate records of job cards and spares via i-Comply system
• Conducting general building repair work – painting, servicing lights, cleaning tanks
• Providing assistance to external contractors and/or service providers
• Matric qualification
• Computer literate (MS Office)
• Building trade background (painting, grouting)
• Basic mechanical knowledge and understanding of machinery
• Ability to use hand tools
• Reliable / consistent personality
• Must be willing and able to work shifts
The company offers market-related remuneration and benefits, based on the successful applicant’s experience and qualifications.
You have successfully created your alert.
You will receive an email when a new job matching your criteria is posted.
Your account has not been verified. Please use the verification link sent via email.Resend Verification Link