C & I Specialist (Scada & DCS), Mtubatuba (Richards Bay) KZN, R 500 000 CTC Negotiable
- N6 /Diploma Instrumentation
- Trade Test in C & I (Control & Instrumentation)
- 5 years exp SUGAR INDUSTRY / MILLS ( Non negotiable)
- Exp DCS and SCADA Control Systems (Yokogawa Centum),
- * software engineering,
- * graphic development,
- * hardware configuration,
- * networking,
- * Diagnostics & Fault finding.
- * MIS
- * CAMS
- * AMS
- * Report development.
- Strong Problem solving
- Strong Presentation Skills
Key Focus Area:
- Ensure the absolute reliability and integrity of the factory control system.
- Support users and clients to obtain and better production targets.
- Ownership and responsibility for automation considerations during project implementation as well as operational performance of the automation system.
- Resolving of technical problems by creating alternative solutions and applying specialized techniques. Recommend, update, and modify installations to the latest engineering technology.
- Ensure that all documentation to installations and programming is up to date.
- Configuration and commissioning of Integrated Motor Circuits, Soft Starters and VSD’s
- Integrate all stakeholder needs to create holistic control system solutions.
- Training and mentoring of other employees where appropriate.
- Deputizing for the Instrument Foreman from time to time.