Electrical Foreman – Boilers - Eastern Cape, RNeg + Benefits
- Minimum qualification - An Electrician Trade test and Wireman's licence(advantage)
- Medium voltage experience and certification required.
- A Diploma in Electrical Engineering (a distinct advantage)
- Experience in Boiler systems is required
- At least 12 years post apprenticeship experience (of which at least 5 should be supervisory experience)
- Strong maintenance experience
- Computer literate
- Willing to travel
Seeking a hands-on Electrical Foreman with at least 12 years post apprenticeship experience (of which at least 5 years supervisory experience) for a position in Eastern Cape .
You will be responsible and accountable for the execution of all electrical projects and maintenance of equipment to ensure maximum effectiveness and productivity.
- Hands-on management of the electrical department
- Plan, schedule, assign and supervise all electrical maintenance and projects
- Estimate the time and material required for project electrical jobs
- Ensure that all projects are completed within the relevant timeframe and budget
- Supervision of electricians, assistants, apprentices and contractors
- Plan and manage preventative maintenance on all equipment, including Broilers
- Root cause analysis and troubleshooting of electrical issues
- Ensure compliance with the Company's Health and Safety and Quality Control policies