We are seeking a Technical Solutions Architect to provide technical expertise and guidance during the implementation process by identifying customers technical and business requirements, designing and implement the solution in alignment to the solution capabilities, and supporting business sales teams, account managers and partners on proposal activities.
Primary Responsibilities for the Role (not limited to:)
- Take responsibility for the functional and technical architecture of LMS solutions to design and assist in delivery of complex technology solutions – In depth knowledge of Moodle LMS, related plugins and value added products.
- Keep abreast of new LMS technologies.
- Undertake assessment of solution options (Scoping, Feasibility, Design, Services Costing, Deliverables, Completion Criteria, etc.)
- Be responsible for approval against functional specifications.
- Work within the business to develop product strategy, ensuring technical advances are implemented.
Minimum Qualification and Experience Requirements
- BTech, IT/Computer science degree or diploma
- Moodle LMS experience and certification is an advantage
- 5-8 years’ experience
- Previous experience of requirements gathering, design and solution building and the ability to replicate this in a commercial setting
- Able to show and discuss a range of previous customer solution designs
- Excellent LMS technical skills