Our client in the telecoms sector requires a Solution Architecture for a 6 months contract with a possibility of renewal.
The Solution Architect is responsible for designing and leading the implementation of a solutions and capability architecture for a particular business capability / user journey, according to the overall digital vision and target architecture
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Systems Analysis, or other related field
- Five to seven years of experience in at least three disciplines, such as business, information, solution or technical architecture, application development, middleware, information analysis, database management or operations in a multitier environment
- Extensive exposure to multiple, diverse technologies and processing environments
- Extensive experience in business capability modelling and technical and solution architecture development in a digital business context
- Experience working with agile methodologies, such as Scrum, Kanban, XP, TDD, and BDD
- Professional experience and knowledge of digital and Telecommunications industries strongly preferred