Our client in a Telecom industry is looking for a Security Specialist for a contract role.
Security Specialist will implement and maintain the security systems. He/she will be responsible for preventing unauthorized access to our data and responding to privacy breaches.
- Analyze IT specifications to assess security risks
- Design and implement safety measures and data recovery plans
- Install, configure and upgrade security software
- Secure networks through firewalls, password protection and other systems
- Inspect hardware for vulnerable points of access
- Monitor network activity to identify issues early and communicate them to IT teams
- Act on privacy breaches and malware threats
- Serve as a security expert and conduct trainings when needed
Core competencies, knowledge and experience:
- Proven experience as a Computer Security Specialist
- Knowledge of patch management and server advantageous
- An analytical mind with excellent problem-solving ability
- Programming skills are preferred
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Information Technology or a related field