Our client in a Telecom industry requires a Sales and Marketing Ops Manager for a 12 months contract.
The purpose of this role is to provide value to the sales function, enabling revenue growth and increasing sales productivity by providing effective methodologies, efficient processes, value-added information and sales tools.
This person will be responsible for recognizing, developing, and implementing process improvements within the sales and marketing team. As a Sales and marketing operations Manager, duties will range from providing guidance about market trends, to developing resources and tracking long term sales and marketing data for all the marketing and distribution channels.
- Ability to manage cross functionally, and in the process live the client Way
- Partner with Sales and Marketing department to refine lead qualification process, analyze and report on campaign performance with reporting and dashboards.
- Create monthly content for executive presentations and board reporting.
- Assist with on-boarding and training new sales talent.
- Maintain regular check-ins with Sales/Channel Managers and others who contribute to opportunity development to determine how sales opportunities are tracking against plan and identify any problems for internal review and problem solving.
- Assisting with the onboarding and training process of new Sales and marketing team members
- Conduct functions of system administration and oversee organization’s marketing management system, marketing and IT systems & MarTech.
- Assist with the project management of the work briefed into our different agencies
- Manage all internal and external vendors to ensure steady business operations
- Tracking effectiveness of marketing campaigns and reporting findings to the executive team (Exco) or business unit heads.
- Budget management and ensuring that spend is delivering a positive return on investment.
Experience and qualifications required:
- A minimum of 8 years’ relevant working experience essential in marketing/sales operations
- Professional use of Project management tools (Airtable, Click-up, Pipefy, Notion)
- Previous managerial experience and an understanding of business processes and products is advantageous.
- Grade 12 (essential)
- Relevant 3/4 year degree / National Diploma (essential) in Marketing management or related