General Employment - Other General Employment
- To assist with all Payroll and HR related functions and administration.
- Responsible for the preparation and processing of the monthly payroll for approximately 900 employees on the Sage 300 payroll system (This includes the entire cycle of payroll processing from capturing of new employees, leave, terminations etc.
- Review and ensure accuracy of approved advances, travel and overtime claims;
- Responsible for the coordination between payroll and human resources, to ensure proper flow and maintenance of employee data
- Maintain employee records; ensure that employee changes are entered correctly and made on a timely basis; review changes for proper authorization.
- Generating reports for payments e.g. PAYE returns and other third parties
- Maintain a proper document control system
- Keep abreast with company policies and tax legislations that impact on remuneration
- Communicate payroll changes to the Payroll Manager and on time
- Qualifications and Experience
- Payroll administration certificate
- Qualification in HR or related field
- At least 3-years’ payroll experience
- 3 years’ experience on Sage 300 (People payroll system)
Red Ember Recruitment