Our Client in a Telecommunication industry is looking for a Project/Programme Manger for a 6 months contract, with a possibility of renewal.
- The candidate will be responsible for the planning, coordination, and deployment of all releases into production within a particular domain or business outcome.
- This role is responsible for identifying, managing, and mitigating cross-program risks and issues, in order to facilitate on-time delivery of capabilities and features aligned to the business outcome vision.
- This role is responsible for working closely with the domain or business outcome Product Manager and supporting Product Owners to coordinate delivery of capabilities.
- This role is responsible for defining release readiness requirements against business outcome needs and validating readiness before release into production.
Required qualifications and experience:
- Master’s or Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration, or other related field
Seven or more years experience in coordinating and delivering major projects and programs
- Extensive experience in managing dependencies effectively across multiple delivery teams, meeting deadlines and business outcome objectives.
- Formal training and/or certification in Scaled Agile Framework or similar preferred.
- Experience in payment processing, point-of-sale services and Value-added products.
- Certified Agile Coach, Certified Scrum Master (CSM), Professional Scrum Master (PSM) or similar
- Extensive experience with one or more project/program management methodologies, such as PMI PMBOK, PRINCE2, Agile and MSP and across a range of project types
- Experience with project management tools e.g. JIRA, MS Project
- Professional experience and knowledge of digital and Telecommunications industries strongly preferred.