Our client, specialist in IT solutions is searching for a Programme Manager to join the face paced and dynamic team.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES FOR THE ROLE
LMS Strategic Consulting
- Orchestrate consultations with key stakeholders regarding the management and optimization of site configurations LMS Roadmap Design and document site enhancement requests
- Work with IT partners and vendors to complete system projects such as system integrations as well as implementing system enhancements.
Management of Analytics & Reports
- Manage site-wide analytics and reports using Moodle reporting and other Analytics Solutions.
- Analyze analytics to identify opportunities to improve site usage, usability, and return on investment (ROI).
System Support, Consultation and Training
- Serve as an evangelist for our Digital Teaching and Learning strategy development, system capabilities, optimal and effective design, and overall site usability.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues that require advanced technical knowledge or relies on broad system-level understanding
MINIMUM QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
Must Have: Minimum Requirements
- BTech: Information Technology (IT) / Bachelor’s degree or similar qualifications
- 4+ years’ experience in learning technology, computer science, instructional design, communications (2 years with Advanced Degree)
- Business Analysis and Quality Assurance experience
- Project management experience
- Experience administrating Learning Management System technology
Nice to Have:
- Experience with rapid authoring tools for eLearning
- Experience supporting video-based learning (capture, editing, hosting)
- Experience coordinating system integrations and projects with IT partners