Production Pharmacist (Perm/Temp)
Wednesday, 22 September 2021
General Employment - Other General Employment
- Proper documentation of manufactured and packaged pharmaceutical products.
- Perform Line Openings and Closures in manufacturing & packing lines.
- Prepare weekly production scheduling of product.
- Auditing batch documents for QA closure and release
- Assist in preparing Annual Product Quality Reviews
- Initiate and close off CAPAs and Non-Conformances.
- Ensure regulatory compliance Safety, Health, and Environmental Standards.
- Manufacturing process including line checks.
- Regulatory & Document Compliance
- Handling of non-conforming production, both inbound, WIP, and produced batches
- Audits & Continuous Improvement
- Development of Team’s technical capabilities
- Lead / Champion changeovers, line opening, line closing
- Lead and be the chief accountable officer for GMP and Micro compliance in the area on shift.
- Online and in-line testing resulting in approval of batch documentation and Provisional releases.
- Submission of full production manufacturing tickets and supporting documentation within one hour of batch completions.
- Ability to identify, execute and prioritize work tasks/projects.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication skills and team-oriented
- Strong problem-solving and troubleshooting capabilities.
- Pharm Degree
- Registered with South African Pharmacy Council
- 2-3 years’ experience in Pharmaceutical Production in a Manufacturing environment
- Knowledge of cGMP
- Computer Literacy – MS Office (proficient in Excel, Word, and PowerPoint)