Our client is a innovative Property Developer in the Midrand area,
We are looking for an experienced Marketing Strategist to Lead the team.
Lead and optimize marketing efforts for company.
Design marketing campaigns and spearhead market research efforts.
Responsible for researching, developing, and communicating strategic marketing plans to meet the company’s goals.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelors degree
- 10 years’ experience
- Creative thinker with data-driven analytical aptitude
- Proven track record of project management and strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Great leadership skills
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Proficiency with Google Analytics.
- Proficiency with social media analytics.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Working with the executive team, to set the marketing strategy for the business.
- Hiring and managing the performance of a more junior marketing team members
- Researching and analysing market trends and competitors.
- Overseeing marketing campaigns.
- Tracking effectiveness of marketing campaigns and reporting findings to the executive team.
- Negotiating and liaising with third-party marketing agencies.
- Writing and delivering content and social media plans.
- Looking after the budget of the marketing department and making sure the budget spend is delivering a return on investment.
- Managing the design and production of promotional materials, such as websites and brochures.
- Forecasts market trends
- Generate innovative ideas to promote our brand and our products
- Provide analysis and recommendations to the marketing and communications team
- Analyse sales and marketing key performance indicators
- Orchestrating digital content strategies across all online platforms.
- Implementing SEO best practices
- Designing and implementing creative marketing strategies to disseminate content.
- Design content marketing strategies and set short-term goals
- Undertake content marketing initiatives to achieve business targets
- Collaborate with design and writing teams to produce high quality content
- Develop editorial calendar, delegate tasks and ensure deadlines are met
- Deliver engaging content on a regular basis and inspire team members
- Edit, proofread and improve content
- Optimize content considering SEO and Google Analytics
- Analyze web traffic metrics
- Share content through various channels, ensuring strong web presence
- Receive customer feedback and generate ideas to increase customer engagement