Key Accounts Administrator (JB1808)
R9 000.00 to 12 000.00 plus overtime
Benefits: Medical aid, Provident Fund, Group Life Cover
To gather data and capture information onto Online Intelligence. Gathering documents from various sources (branch administrators). Extracting information from the documents, capturing the data into databases and storing hard copies (any additional duties as and when required)
- Matric (Grade 12) or equivalent (NQF Level 4).
- Three year’s proven experience as a Data Capturer is beneficial
Duties and Responsibilities:
Online Intelligence and reporting:
- Capture all incidents (this includes court progresses, profiling of suspects, etc.) on the Online Intelligence system daily and inform the team once completed.
- Ensure that all relevant detail is updated on the Online Intelligence system before month end and reports are compiled.
- Ensure that a minimum of 1500 entries are made on the Online Intelligence system weekly.
- Ensure that spelling, grammar, and format of documents are correct before capturing on the system.
- Compile the daily Comprehensive Report by using data on the Online Intelligence system and send to clients before the end of the day. If sending the report before the end of the day is not possible (due to Investigators still busy on the scene) inform clients thereof and send the report as soon as possible.
- Should be willing to submit reports on Saturdays and Sundays (as and when required).
- Capture old incidents onto the Online Intelligence system and ensure that all relevant detail is included. Request additional information (including CAS number, SAPS number, photo’s, suspects, etc.) from branches if needed.
- Ensure that any additional reports required are executed on time as and when required.
General and teamwork:
- Ensure all key account documentation is designed and implemented according to ISO 9001:2015 requirements.
- Keep team and manager informed of events or conditions that could affect the team’s ability to meet objectives.
- Ensure that ethical and professional behavior is always maintained.
- Ensure that all conflict is addressed and resolved in a proficient manner.
- Complete all reasonable instructions from the manager in a timely manner.
- Take initiative and stand in for other team members as and when required.
- Assist with any additional duties as requested by the manager (from time to time).
Kontak Recruitment, a Recruitment Agency & one of the leading personnel & recruitment agencies in Johannesburg South Africa. Trusted employment and staffing agencies, recruiting top staff & personnel for companies hiring throughout the employment spectrum. Permanent and contract placements agency. Professional & Reliable Recruitment Services. Hire certified Staff for entry level to executive placements and view available vacancies near you at our job agencies.