Our client is looking a Network Technician who can offer quality support to external
clients in person. The Network Technician will troubleshoot software and hardware issues to
determine where repairs need to be made and then plan those repairs. The successful applicant
will also be responsible for ensuring that all cable connections are intact and offering complete
flow of data. Training will be provided.
• Must possess a basic understanding of computer network cabling and IT
• Performing troubleshooting to system failures and identify bottlenecks to ensure long term efficiency of network
• Testing and configuring hardware
• An analytical mindset will be essential for effective troubleshooting and improving the
• Inspect LAN infrastructure and fix minor problems
• Evaluate network performance and find ways of improvement
• Good communication skills
• Exceptional customer service skills
• The ideal candidate will be a competent individual with great passion for technology.
Must have your own car and drivers license
This alert already exists for this Email.
You have successfully created your alert.
You will receive an email when a new job matching your criteria is posted.