PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
The onsite Development Graduate resource will be responsible for the Support and assisting the team
where needed. The Intern will follow instructions according to the team lead/Line manager.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES FOR THE ROLE
The onsite Development Graduate resource will be responsible for the following duties:
- Provide day to day production 3rd line support and off-hours support as required Standby,
- Do small development on our clients tools as and when requested by the squad leaders.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Coordinating Skills.
- Service Orientation Skills.
- Interpersonal Skills.
- Presentation Skills.
- Facilitation Skills.
- Problem Solving Skills.
- Negotiation Skills.
- Decision making Skills.
- Software Development Skills.
- System Architecture
- Technical Writing Skills.
- Communication Skills.
- Research Skills.
- Be a good communicator.
- Be organized and structured.
- Ability to delegate and follow up on tasks delegated.
Graduate- Telecoms- Software Developer
- Have good judgment.
- Detail conscious.
- Ability to Multitask.
- Assertive, pro-active and initiative.
- Ability to work independently.
- Team Oriented.
- Passionate about work.