We are looking for a Financial Administrator to assist with Account Payables, Cashbook and Supply Chain Management
- Grade 12
- BCom or Similar
- 3 years' experience as a Financial Administrator (Account Payables, Cashbook and Supply Chain Management)
- Knowledge of IFRS / GRAP / GAAP / PFMA / SACPCMP Act
- Revenue Management
- Generate Invoices for membership fees.
- Perform reconciliations
- Compile monthly reports
- Accounts payable
- Process creditors payments and refunds to members.
- Assist with creditors reconciliations.
- Compile monthly reports.
- Upload bank statements to Pastel system.
- Create cashbooks (main account, sub account and grand account);
- Capture petty cash transactions into Pastel system.
- Supply Chain Management:
- Assist with the calculations of bid evaluations scores.
- Assisting Senior Financial Administrator to compile Bid Evaluation reports for approval by the Bid Adjudication Committee.
- Assist the Senior Financial Administrator to source quotations in respect of each bid received by the Finance Department.