- Receive great feedback from external and internal customers on your work or interactions.
- Consistently communicate with your key stakeholders (internal and external) that are involved in your deliverables to manage expectations
- Communicate professionally with key stakeholders (internal and external) and adjust the way you communicate per stakeholder
- The individual must be billable at least 90% of one’s own working hours.
- Performing work in-line with budgets.
- Ensure execution of work in an effective and productive manner.
- Ensure effective time utilization when not engaged in client projects.
Overall Quality in Delivery :
- Quality of continuous stakeholder engagement
- Quality of preparation (planning, completeness, accuracy)
- Quality of documentation
- Quality of configuration, coding, testing, support, consulting
- Quality of presentation/facilitation
- Quality of training
Learning and Development :
- Ensure self-growth in the form of accreditations.
- Constantly strive to improve and ensure participation in a winning team.
- Ability to consult on CaseWare products
- Take ownership of key tasks, identify their dependencies, prioritise them and see them to completion
- Consistently show the ability to identify risks and issues threatening the success, of your deliverables and understand the impact that it has on your work or project, ensure you think about possible mitigations before raising to the Team Lead
- To consistently keep your team lead or team members updated on the progress of your deliverables
- Deliver work/activities within given timelines or managed timelines
- Ensuring that all administrative tasks are completed timeously, namely timesheets, Project Sign Off's, training registers and client communications where applicable
Expereince / Skill Requirement:
- Accounting or Auditing knowledge (must have).
- CaseWare knowledge (must have).
- Highly computer literate.
- Ability to engage with stakeholders (internal/external) at a high level.
- Report writing.
- Excel / text data manipulation
Qualification & Expereince Requirements:
- Completed degree in Auditing and / or Accounting.
- Completed SAICA Articles
- CaseWare Working knowledge of IFRS Financial Statements.
- Compilation or audit methodology experience.
- CaseWare Knowledge
- CaseWare Audit International experience