As an integral part of the company’s marketing plan and objectives – help develop strong and innovative digital marketing strategies, using SEO and ‘Google ad’ campaigns and other techniques to drive traffic to company pages and generate interest in company products and services. Create engaging written, graphic, and video content for website, blog, and social media channels. Stay up-to-date on latest marketing technologies and social media.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree or National Diploma in Advertising or Marketing
- 1-4 Years work experience in Marketing
- Must be Google certified
- SEO, PPC, Google Adwords, Content Management Systems, Photoshop, Indesign, Facebook, Twitter, Microsoft Office
- Interest and understanding in tech space and digital transformation
- Experience with or understanding of SEO and internet marketing
- Experience with content marketing, graphic design, photography or offline marketing tactics
- A basic understanding of WordPress and similar CMS systems.
- Strong Written and Verbal Communication Skills, Editing, Self-Motivated
- Strong organisational skills
- Strong Attention to Detail
Marketing Strategy & Content:
- Develop a deep understanding of our client’s technologies, products & services
- Work with management to develop marketing and promotional plan and strategies to support company growth
- Create, manage and link content marketing strategies, and social media presences
- Innovate and present new marketing platforms and strategies
- Develop engaging online content including clickbait, forums, videos, graphics, and blogs; monitor and analyse content success
- Forecast marketing campaign growth and ROI for marketing campaigns
- Engage with third party graphic designers, web designers, and videographers to create unique and engaging content
- Use the following google advertising services in order to direct traffic to the Company website, so as to generate leads, improve brand recognition and increase customer retention
- Google search network advertising
- Google display network advertising
- Remarketing and retargeting
- You tube advertising
- Use Google advertising, web design, e-mail marketing and analytics to generate leads for the Company
Website Design & Development
- With an understanding of the Company business goals, marketing objectives and overall strategy, In conjunction with web designers assist in producing Company websites that are user friendly and SEO friendly for a combination of effective performance and positive user experience.
- Develop and implement SEO strategies as part of broader marketing plan and company objectives
- Use search engine optimisation (SEO) strategies, in order to optimise Company websites and online presence to increase rankings in search engine results for keywords that potential clients are using to look for products that we offer.
- In conjunction with web designers, assist with website content writing taking into account readability and usability as well as audience and SEO requirements for on-page optimisation.
- Online reputation management
- Track any mentions of your brand on platforms like Twitter and Facebook, or other online platforms so you can proactively engage with people talking about your brand, respond positively and visibly to negative comments, and maintain a positive brand image.
- Facebook advertising and management
- Advertise products to highly targeted audiences based on location, demographics etc.
- Manage Facebook profile and engage with people who comment.
- LinkedIn advertising
- Use LinkedIn marketing to advertise directly to decision makers in specific industries or positions.
- Develop an effective Instagram marketing strategy and campaign and monitor effectiveness.
- Grow follower base
- Focus on the first impression of the page. I.e. profile picture, biography and most recent posts
- Develop an effective Twitter marketing strategy and campaign and monitor effectiveness.
- Use twitter advanced search to look for tweets that include Company name or products.
- Follow competitors and others in the industry to see what they are tweeting
- Keep abreast of new social media sites, web technologies, and digital marketing trends; implement these new technologies in developing campaigns and update current campaigns to include new information