Data Developer- Ingestion Specialist
Wednesday, 04 August 2021
General Employment - Other General Employment
- Know how to build ETL pipelines
- Experience and skills to visualizing data in an informative way
- Analysing data to provide valuable insight to the customer
- Writing documentation and be able to get interact with the customer to understand their requirements.
- Proficient in SQL
- Experience using the Elastic Search stack (Elastic.co)
- Knowledge of networking protocols and technologies (TCP/IP, SOAP, HTTP, XML, RADIUS, Diameter, SCTP).
- Ability to learn quickly and work independently.
Nice to have:
- A tertiary BIS, Engineering or Computer Science degree.
- Telecommunications technologies and systems(OCS, BSS, SS7, SIGTRAN, MTP, SCCP, TCAP, MAP, CAP, etc).
- Big Data / Analytics / Monitoring experience using Elastic, Dremio, Ryft, Tableau, Qlickview, Alteryx, Penthaho, Grafana, Prometheus.
- Experience developing Machine Learning/Deep Learning algorithms using Tensorflow, R, Python
- Expereince in developing solutions using GPU and FPGA technologies
- Spark, Hadoop, Go Lang, TypeScript
- Enterprise Data Warehouse applications
- Revenue Assurance and/or Fraud Detection & Management
- Research and recommend innovative approaches to improve efficiency.
- Project Planning, including scope definition and business case justification.
- Requirements Analysis.
- Solution Design.
- Detailed Design.
- Component Building.
- Testing, including unit, integration, system, performance, and acceptance testing.
- Deployment Preparation, including documentation development and training.
- Installation and Deployment, including piloting and rollout.
- Protect and ensure the integrity of structured data assets.
- Manage the availability of data throughout its lifecycle.
- Optimize the performance of transactions.