General Employment - Other General Employment
- Cleans and sanitizes processing equipment tanks, filters, pipes, lines, and pumps.
- Completes all documentation or logbooks accurately and in accordance with GMP.
- Additionally, follows hazardous material handling and personal protective equipment requirements
- To make batches per recipe, departmental SOPs & cGMP guidelines.
- To properly document activities as required to incorporate in the batching records.
- To work with QC/Chemist/PE in adjustments of batches as needed. Responsibilities.
- Precise following of recipe (within set parameters), & accurate documentation of activities performed for cosmetic & OTC batches, shaded & non-shaded.
- Ensure the proper handling of raw materials per container & system instructions.
- Participate in Pilot & Validation batches as assigned by managers. Perform Cleaning & Sanitization (C&S) per company s C&S SOP.
- Notify supervisor of any spills, non-conforming raw material or batch anomaly.
- Immediate notification of equipment issues to your manager.
- Support cycle count & physical inventory requirements.
- Maintain a cGMP & OSHA compliant work place.
- Other duties as assigned by manager.
Assign Services (Pty) Ltd